Due to development time, our company requires that any cancellation is made at least 48 hours after the deposit is received.
This provides us the opportunity to avoid resource overcommitment to the project.
Cancellation may be made over the phone or by email.
If a client requires a cancellation, all materials will be revoked, and the company will stop all project activity.
Clients will owe $65 per hour for any work delivered up until the point of cancellation.
If cancellation is made within 48 hours of the deposit, the client will receive a full credit amount to the card or account on file.
The client should have a complete understanding of the required development resources for the project.
Cancellations or chargebacks made after 48 hours, 7 days, or 14 days, may result in collections as resources will already be allocated to complete the project.
If there is a cancellation or chargeback considered 48 hours after invoice payment, the client agrees to inform the company of intent in writing, to contact company representatives directly, and to provide the company the opportunity to deliver products as mutually agreed upon and outlined in Section 3.
Any cancellation or chargeback may constitute a breach of this cancellation policy and result in collections.
OUR CODE OF ETHICS
SEG UNIVERSE INC. & Evolution Wear® Brands’ Ethical Principles: “Our ethical principles are the values that set the ground rules for what we do as employees and subcontractors of SEG UNIVERSE® & EVOLUTION WEAR® BRANDS. As we seek to achieve responsible commercial success, we will be challenged to balance these principles against each other, always be mindful of our promise to shareholders that we will achieve responsible commercial success.”
The Ethical Principles Are:
- HONESTY: We will not say things that are false. We will never deliberately mislead. We will be as candid as possible, openly and freely sharing information, as appropriate to the relationship.
- PROMISE-KEEPING: We will go to great lengths to keep our commitments. We will not make promises that can’t be kept and we will not make promises on behalf of the Company unless we have the authority to do so. We will always push to deliver the goods or services we have promised
- FAIRNESS: We will create and follow a process and achieve outcomes that a reasonable person would call just, evenhanded and nonarbitrary.
- RESPECT FOR OTHERS: We will be open and direct in our communication, and receptive to influence. We will honor and value the abilities and contributions of others, embracing the responsibility and accountability for our actions in this regard.
- COMPASSION: We will maintain an awareness of the needs of others and act to meet those needs whenever possible. We will also minimize harm whenever possible. We will act in ways that are consistent with our commitment to social responsibility.
- INTEGRITY: We will live up to SEG UNIVERSE® & EVOLUTION WEAR® INCs ethical principles, even when confronted by personal, professional and social risks, as well as economic pressures.”
The Support Principles are:
A promise of 6 weeks of free support for every App, Web, or development project includes free assistance for the following issues, usually handled within 24-48 hours:
- Maintenance Support- Support to resolve: API connectivity issues,
- API depreciation issues,
- Server-side maintenance,
- Data from Server (pulls from the server, SQL pull),
- iOS deprecation issues, android deprecation issues,
- 3rd party connectivity API issues.
We also offer dedicated 24/7 end-user support in a customized package additionally and will graciously tailor a plan that meets your needs!